Sunday, November 11th, 2012
Get away day. Travel day. Time to get home and see our little boy. But with that excitement comes the potential disaster of Airplane and Airport Food. No workout today.
- Before Breakfast – 1st Yellow MNS packet + Coffee
- Meal #1 – small protein bar + coffee
- Meal #2 – Meal Replacement Shake (MRS) + water
- Meal #3 – A left over salad with grilled chicken + Vitamin Water ZERO.
- Airport Food – Meal #4 – 1/2 Turkey sandwich + 1/2 salad with grilled chicken + 1 Miller Lite draft (a pre-flight ritual of ours). Basically i went halfsies with my wife while we were waiting for our flight. The food was horrible! But unfortunately the best choices at the time. I would not had made it home on another protein bar or MRS.
- Meal #5 – Home finally and starving – Fat Free greek yogurt + Almonds. Apple + 1 scoop of peanut butter
- Meal #6 – 2 lean burgers, 1 sandwich thin, ketchup, 1 slice of 2% cheese. Bag of steamed veggies. water.
We survived the airport and a day of travel, now I have 3 day left to finish strong!