- Before Breakfast – 1st Yellow MNS packet + Coffee
- Meal #1 – Low Carb sourdough wrap Roast Beef with hummus. Water. + both White MNS packets
- Pre Workout – SPARK + Creatine
Today’s Workout @ The Peddie School Fitness Center
Warmup – Foam Roll IT Bands, Jump Rope, Band pull-aparts, Band Reverse Bench Press, 10 chinups, 25 close grip incline pushups.
- BB Bench 135×3, 185×3, 225×3, 250×3, 285×3, 325×3
Metabolic Strength Circuit – 2 sets. Today’s circuit is slightly less intense because I substituted 3 single joint exercises after Sled Push as opposed to all multi joint exercises (squat, deadlift, lunge, bench, pull-ups, etc….) like yesterday.
- DB SA Snatch 50×8 each
- BB Bench w/ chains 135+170 chains x12
- Battle Ropes 20 seconds x 3
- Sled Push 1 min (100 yards 1st set / 60 yards 2nd set)
- Preacher Curl 45×10
- Dips x12
- DB Shrugs 90×10
- Keiser Cable Rotations 40×10 each
- 20 minutes of Anaerobic Threshold Intervals (fancy talk for moderately heavy exertion) on the Keiser Total Body Trainer
- Heart Rate Range 135-160 bpm
- 4 hard sprints up to 160 bpm (beat per minute) within the 20 minute workout
- 3-4 minute recovery to 135-140 bpm
- Cool Down – Feet elevated flush, wall quad / hip stretch, floor piriformis stretch, side lying quad stretch, lunge stretch.
- Meal #2 – Post Workout – 2 scoops of Whey protein
- Meal #3 – Lunch at the Peddie School dining hall. Salad Bar, bowl of mixed fresh fruits, 6 bites of BBQ pork and chicken, small bowl of chicken chowder soup. Sparking Water + 2nd Yellow MNS Packet. I eat my soups with a fork to allow the broth to drain. Maybe that is obsessive or genius. Don’t judge.
- Meal #4 – Meal Replacement Shake (MRS) + Pear
- Meal #5 – Almonds, Turkey Taco’s + 2% cheese + fresh salsa. grapes. 45 minutes later i needed something sweet so i ate a small protein bar + water +4 OmegaPlex