November 5th, 2012. Monday. Day 5 of the MAX Pack. My parents last day to visit. A sad morning. I wrote the last 3 blogs from memory, although i did record all my food as i ate to make sure I was keeping my records up to date.
- Before Breakfast – 1st Yellow MNS packet + Coffee
- Meal #1 – My Dad’s egg sandwich again. Yup, it happened and it was awesome! (2 fried eggs, 1 ½ pieces of turkey sausage, 3 pieces of real bacon, 2% cheese, ketchup on a sandwich thin) + water. + both White MNS packets.
- Pre Workout SPARK + Creatine.
Today’s Workout – Back @ the Peddie School FItness Center.
- Warmup – jump rope, band squats, band lateral walks, walking lunges.
- BB Deadlift 135×3, 185×3, 225×3, 275×3, 325×3, 365×3, 415×3
- Metabolic Strength Circuit – 2 sets
- BB Hang Clean Squat (I added a front squat after the hang clean) 135×8
- DB chest press 65×12
- 400 meter Erg
- Hammer Strength Pulldown 230×12
- 12″ Box BB Squat 185×5
- Ball Crunch 25
- 15 minutes of Cardio ADD. Meaning I did 5 minutes on 3 machines. 5 minutes on the Versa Climber at 150 bpm. 5 sprints at 10 MPH and 2% incline on the treadmill. 5 minutes on the Keiser Total Body Trainer at 145-150 bpm. Cool Down Stretch.
- Meal #2 – Post Workout Shake – 2 scoops of Whey protein.
- Meal #3 – Lunch at the Dinning Hall – Salad Bar + 3 small peices of grilled chicken. water
- Meal #4 – Meal replacement Shake (MRS) + 2nd yellow packet. This was the 1st time I had the Mocha MRS in my blender bottle with just water. It was good, not awesome as it is in in the blender with milk, ice, water. But better than the average protein drink.
- Meal #5 – almonds. apple. left over turkey with a bag of steamed veggies. water. + 4 OmegaPlex.