Sunday, November 4th, 2012. Day 3 of my parent’s visit and Day 2 of the temptation of my Dad’s breakfast. My compromise was his egg sandwich.
- Before Breakfast – 1st Yellow MNS packet + Coffee
- Meal #1 – Meal Replacement Shake (MRS) + 2% organic milk, ice, water + both White MNS packets
- Meal #2 – My Dad’s egg sandwich (2 fried eggs, 1 ½ pieces of turkey sausage, 3 pieces of real bacon, 2% cheese, ketchup on a sandwich thin) + OJ (Trop 50 – 50% less sugar)
- Meal #3 – Apple. Fat free greek yogurt + almonds. 30 minutes later – small protein bar + water. +2nd Yellow MNS packet
- Meal #4 – Roast Beef in cheese wraps (Roast beef wrapped in 2% provolone) with hummus. Water.
- Meal #5 – left over steak. Blueberries. Broccoli and hummus. Scoop of organic peanut butter.
- Meal #6 – My Mom’s turkey dinner. Turkey, 1 scoop of stuffing (this maybe the biggest victory of the weekend. I can eat plates of stuffing. I am not exaggerating. It is maybe in my top 5 favorite foods. But I choose to limit myself for the challenge). 1 beer, water +4 OmegaPlex
No workout today – OFF DAY.